As a journalist, Jerry has interviewed hundreds of people. He has also been interviewed many times himself. Coming at this from both ends, he has gained valuable insight into how to conduct oneself in media interviews. His Executive Media Training programs are vibrant, informative, and beneficial.
Sessions, which are tailored to the organization, include:
- Up-front module on the media and how to reach them
- Examples of good and bad communicators
- Exercises on How to Develop Key Messages and How to Avoid Jargon
- How to turn a negative question into a positive answer
- The art of delivering Effective Sound Bites for radio and TV interviews
- Two taped interviews (easy and much tougher) with Jerry asking the questions
- Feedback and analysis of each interview
- Take-home Reference Kit with handy tips and advice.